- iPhone Software Engineer (2-5 yrs.) Apply at email@example.com
The scope of activities will range from implementing network and parsing code, public and private frameworks, to high-level user interfaces. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining and improving existing applications and implementing new and innovative features for future applications. The candidate must have strong programming skills, preferably with C, Objective-C and/or C++; and Mac OS X and/or iPhone OS programming experience.
- Blackberry / J2ME developer (2-5 yrs.) Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
The person will build / develop on Blackberry platform. The applying candidate must have at least Blackberry (RIM) Platform experience. Experience in J2ME and Blackberry performance, tuning, and unit testing is required.
- Java / J2EE Senior Developers / Analyst (2-4 yrs.) Apply at email@example.com
- Java programmers with a product development experience in projects preferably on J2EE. Expert-level understanding of object oriented concepts & design patterns is required. Candidate must be able to design systems using UML or similar notations. Previous system life cycle methodology experience (e.g. SDLC, Agile, RUP, Waterfall, Summit, etc.) is preferred.
- Java Developer / Spring MVC (2 - 5 yrs) Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Extensive, hands-on development experience with OOD / OOP in core J2EE Java version 1.5 or better required. Expert-level understanding of Object-Oriented design skills and design patterns. Experience in collaborative teams using revision control systems such as CVS is preferred.
- Sharepoint, WSS Developer / Architect (4-6 yrs.) Apply at email@example.com
Hands on Microsoft-based SharePoint development experience required. Good understanding of Sharepoint Designer is required. The candidate must have experience of administering Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) sites.
- C#, ASP.NET Senior Software Guru / Programmer Analyst (3-6 yrs.) Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Software Test Engineer (1 yr.) Apply at email@example.com
- SAS Programmers (2+ yrs.) Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
The person will be responsible for creating, debugging, executing SAS jobs and scripts. He/She will create new SAS reports, MIS, Datasets, and analyze file structures. The applying candidate must have 2 to 4 years of experience in Base SAS, SAS Graph, SAS /IntrNet. Experience with ETL type processing and automation is must. SAS Certification is preferable.
- Python Programmer (2-4 yrs.) Apply at email@example.com
Python 2.5 programmers with a development experience on projects preferably on IDLE. Knowledge of basic user interface design, XML processing, C function calls, installation of application server with all compatible databases and leveraging Python module. Prepare, write and analyze code in Python and C++ and integrate with Windows as well as UNIX platforms.